Reinoud van Leeuwen wrote:
On Tue, Apr 11, 2006 at 01:43:22PM -0500, Floyd May wrote:

Paul Winkler wrote:

On Tue, Apr 11, 2006 at 05:54:35PM +0200, Reinoud van Leeuwen wrote:

This however generates a NotFound Exception :-(

I'm not sure why you get NotFound, but one thing I spotted is that
anything you want to publish in zope 2 must have a docstring.

I've ran into situations where lack-of-docstring results in a NotFound. Not saying that this is the sole culprit of the trouble, but it's certainly worth knowing.

Thanks! that did it!

Is this a bug or a feature? I would expect something else in the errorlog (or a warning in the eventlog)

It's fundamental Zope security. Old as the hills.

I'm sure it's in the Zope book.

"Building Websites with Plone"

Enfold Systems, LLC