--On 11. April 2006 14:29:24 -0700 Erik Myllymaki <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I want to access numerous methods/functions on a zope server via
Javascript. Zope has xml "built-in" right? So must I write my own XML

JS is a *client-side* solution and has *nothing* to do with Zope.
Of course you can use AJAX or any JS framework that speaks HTTP, XMLRPC
to communicate with a Zope server using the supported protocols.

E-Publishing, Python, Zope & Plone development and consulting