--On 11. April 2006 18:55:43 -0700 Infor Gates <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Dear Zopist

I have upgraded my Zope 2.8.x to Zope 2.9.0.  I have used the <dtml-in>
sequence which uses the summary variables (e.g. total-count). It works
well in 2.8.  However, when I ported the same <dmtl-in> sequence, the
summary variables are not shown.  There is no error message too. I have
checked the documentation (in Zope Help) and others, but there is no hint
of the above.

Have anyone have similar experiences?

I don't know of such a removal. File a bug report to the collector including
a description and *small reproducable* testcase.

-aj

E-Publishing, Python, Zope & Plone development and consulting