Alain Fauconnet wrote:
Luca,

On Mon, Apr 10, 2006 at 12:13:58PM +0200, Luca Olivetti wrote:
En/na Alain Fauconnet ha escrit:
Am I missing something? I have created the SiteRoot object in the
root (/) folder. Is this correct?
Look here:
http://plone.org/documentation/how-to/plone-with-apache-1.3

It's not plone specific and the links at the top are useful for other situations.

Thanks for your informative reply. I'm reading this page right now and
I just have a question: I don't do virtual hosting at all. This box
hosts a single web server. Does that still apply to me?

If you are only running a single site, have you considered using the Zope server exclusively? Unless there are sections of your site that you do not want Zope to handle, you wouldn't need Apache.

--
Good day, eh.
Chris