Paul Winkler wrote:
On Wed, Apr 12, 2006 at 01:56:58PM -0500, Floyd May wrote:
One solution I've found is to buffer the writes to REQUEST.RESPONSE by using a python script which the calls granular page templates rather than a single monolithic template, and outputting the results 25k at a time or so; it gives the rest of the server some time to catch up.

Note that this doesn't buy you any improved responsiveness
if you're running behind e.g. apache, because apache has to
read the entire response from Zope before it starts sending it
back to the client.

Wasn't aware of that, but I've tested it from behind Squid, and it works like a charm.

Floyd May
Senior Systems Analyst
CTLN - CareerTech Learning Network