I've got various virtual hosts running but am having a few issues getting the administration site on www.domain.com:8080/manage to go through Apache. I want to route this all through SSL. What I can get is the admin for the *individual site* but not all the sites listed under a Zope instance.

I'm trying to use <location></location> to put a request for www.domain.com/manage through to www.domain.com:8080/manage in Zope and then back out through port 443. I haven't set up the SSL certificates yet.

Here's what I've got so far which isn't working quite as planned. Anyone achieved this at all?

NameVirtualHost xx.x.xxx.xxx:80
<VirtualHost xx.x.xxx.xxx:80>
ServerName www.domain.net
<location /manage>