Thanks alot. I didn't realise you could do this within the RewriteRule directive. Cheers.

On 4/16/06, Carlos Daniel Ruvalcaba Valenzuela < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello, why don't you write a Rule inside the VirtualDomain instead of
having it's own location, something like this will do:

I think that what you want is tu use Mod Proxy to pass request from
Apache+SSL yo your Zope.

Anyways, I think it would be better to not use Location just to redirect
from mod_rewrite as it can be done without it.

RewriteEngine On
RewriteRule ^/manage(.*)$1 [L,P]

Carlos Daniel Ruvalcaba