Andrew Sawyers wrote:
I'm running Suse 10 - and I've got both /usr/lib and /usr/lib64
I don't believe that dependency has anything to do with  Zope.

If I take the zope distribution tarball and do the configure, make, make install dance, I get a 'lib64' directory inside the Zope installation instead of a 'lib' directory. mkzopeinstance has trouble with that configuration. It needs a 'lib' directory instead of a 'lib64' directory, so mkzopeinstance fails unless I do something, like symlinking lib64 to lib.

-Jim Washington