I have a plone intranet site running on box A. I have a public web server, running apache on box B. I would like to have a plone topic published as an rss feed, which Box B republishes for clients. I don't want the clients to know the pages originate on box A. I would like them to appear from box b -- and even cached for a period of time. Are there any zope products that might help with these? or an apache module if there apache experts here. I might even entertain an mod-python module if something like it existed.

--
David Bear
What's the difference between private knowledge and public knowledge?