--On 18. April 2006 14:15:48 +0200 Erik Billing <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I want to create a python script that deletes a specific file from a
folder. For now, the user who is calling the script does not have the
Delete objects permission on the folder, only the file which he should be
able to delete. I have previously used the delObjects method on the
folder to remove the file, but this requires the Delete obejcts
permission on the folder itself.

folder.manage_delObjects()  is the only API method you should use.
If your script needs additional permissions you must give the script
the proxy role Manager.

-aj