Ok, good to know that.

So if I get this right I add in _vh_manage to the VirtualHostRoot in Zope which will cause /manage/ to be appended onto the all the URLs within Zope. The correct pages will still be served and the Apache re-write rule will be satisfied...

On 4/18/06, Alexis Roda <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
michael nt milne escribió:
> ok, thanks. Does anyone know how to re-write everything going through
> /manage/ ?

Part of the answer is here (from the Virtual Host Monster's "About" tab):

Inside-out hosting

Another use for virtual hosting is to make Zope appear to be part of a
site controlled by another server. For example, Zope might only serve
the contents of http://www.mycause.org/dynamic_stuff. To accomplish
this, you want to add "dynamic_stuff" to the start of all Zope-generated

If you insert VirtualHostRoot, followed by one or more path elements
that start with '_vh_', then these elements will be ignored during
traversal and then added (without the '_vh_') to the start of generated
URLs. For instance, a request for "/a/VirtualHostRoot/_vh_z/" will
traverse "a" and then generate URLs that start with /z.

In our example, you would have the main server send requests for
http://www.mycause.org/dynamic_stuff/anything to Zope, rewritten as