Ok, I found the reference to ZopeWiki under Zope Exits on zope.org, stupid of me to not look around properly before I start complaining. :P

/Erik

On 4/19/06, Erik Billing <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Yes, the developers guide I've seen, and the Zope Book of course, they are both pretty good I guess, but certainly the Zope book seams pretty outdated if you ask me. I found several unanswered comments in the plone version of the book which were from 2002, it does not that look good if you are a new user and think that you are reading the main documentation of zope.

Anyhow, the ZopeWiki seams to be great, I'm surprised that I didn't find any link from zope.org!

Thanx you all for your answers. I guess I will have a lot to dig into before I guy a book anyway =)

/Erik

On 4/19/06, Dieter Maurer < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Bakhtiar A Hamid wrote at 2006-4-19 13:54 +0800:
>On 4/19/06, Erik Billing <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> By the way, I'm surprised how little zope documentation I've found on the
>> web. I'm missing a complete API reference for example. And is there a living
>> Wiki available somewhere? If not, why not start one?
>>

> http://www.plope.com/Books/2_7Edition
>and zopewiki,org

And the "Zope Developper Guide" (online).

--
Dieter