Gaute Amundsen schrieb:
The order of the form elements that goes into mail headers is ofcourse irelevant. I'ts the rest of the form, you know name, adress, street, etc. that are the problem. It's a purely visual thing, but when you have a form with perhaps 50 fields, that the client has carefully grouped and ordered, they can get rather pissed if you try to tell them they can only have it in semi-random or alpabetic in their mail.
A smiley or two helps, but now I would say you are bordering on arrogant.
What more do I have to explain to convince you that I understand what the problem is?

We would have saved time if you provided the very usefull information
first :-)

Now you are building some kind of table/list with
form-field-name: form-field-value  - am I right?

how is it supposed to handle checkboxes, radiobuttons
and select fields?

One possible workaround, if you dont want to touch
ZPublishers form handling would be to run a script
to not only update the forms target ( -> zopeform)
but split every form element from
<input type="text" name="foo" value="" />

<input type="hidden" name="" value="foo"/>
<input type="text" name="body.value:records" value="" />

which you easily get as list of name/value pairs in
the form variable "body".

You can even make this transformation any time a user edits
her HTML source - save the users source in a property and
transform this source via some regex or HTML parser
to what you really want here.

Moderate work and you can even add some sanity checks :-)

If you can provide some typical samples of the HTML you
are facing I believe you even can get help with the
transformation script.