--On 25. April 2006 10:25:45 +0300 Roman Susi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

hi!

My code produces the following traceback

when frontpage is published. I have analysed self.buflist and it seems
that unicode strings are mixed with usual strings. Unicode strings come
from .mo file.
So, the question is why ZPublisher doesnt coerce different string before
serving and what can I do in this situation?

.po file has utf8 encoding. Publisher encoding is utf8.

The basic problem is that your are mixing somewhere unicode with non-unicode string in your code. Try to isolate the related part in your code and fix it. Either use unicode strings everywhere or use strings with the *same*
encoding. Don't mix things.

-aj