Hi there,

in a plone site (but I see nothing plone related with my problem) I can not access an image
with the id view-source.gif (it is used by kupu).

when I copied it to the plone root the copy was named
copy_of_view-source.gif
all tough  no prior object of that name existed.
After renaming to view-source.gif and trying to access it trough its URL
www.xxx.yy/view-source.gif
nothing happens, only the watch is spinning to tell that the browser is still busy.

if I copy that very same image to an other name, the copy can be accessed without problems.

Can anybody give me a hint what the reason could be, or give me an idea how to hunt it down.

thanks
robert

begin:vcard
fn:robert  rottermann