--On 2. Mai 2006 12:38:28 -0300 David Pratt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Tres Seaver wrote:

  - Another possibility would be to use 'repozo' to create deltas
    on the primary, and then propagate them to the secondary via
    rsync, then apply them via 'repozo'.

Hi Tres. I have also been investigating strategies but had not thought of
this possibility. I am not sure how you would keep the master in sync if
changes are being made on a local network and also on a remote server

repozo does not help you syncing multiple ZEO server..it just performs
an incremental backup of an existing Data.fs file. And I don't know of any solution have multiple "master" ZEO servers. There can be only one.