Looks like I initially posted this on the wrong list so here I go again....

I'm using Zope version 2.5

My problem:  I need to access the DOM.  I need to pass a value from a
form field to a python script.  I've been trying to avoid this
intersection for quite some time, using creative alternatives to get
around the problem.  However, I'm having difficulty avoiding it this

I found something interesting:  ZDOM.  Looks promising, but I don't
know what the heck I'm doing since the documentation is so laconic and
sparse.  The example provided is too general for me.  I need a
working, practical example.

I'm not sure if 2.5 implements ZDOM.  If so, has anyone used it yet?
If someone has used it, then perhaps that someone could send me a code
snippet as an example?

Thanks for your time.