--On 3. Mai 2006 09:15:45 +0200 Gerhard Schmidt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Every major innovation was extremely uncommon bevor it was implemented.
So  thats not a reason not to do it. Is there a way to get this to work.
I  Think it whould be a very nice feature. Because it whould increase the
scalability. When we can bring the cache to work it will improve
perfomance for large sites as well.

There are lot of things that would be nice if they were implemented..
The best chance to get this feature into Zope is either to implement it yourself or by funding the development.