Dieter Maurer wrote:
Andreas Pauley wrote at 2006-5-2 15:57 +0200:
I would like to know how I can get Apache to log the current Zope user.
Here's an example from my Apache access_log: - - [02/May/2006:15:32:18 +0200] "GET / HTTP/1.1" 200 35721

Of course, you cannot, unless Apache performs the authentication.

Actually, not strictly speaking true ;-)

If your Zope auth solution can put a header in the http response, then you can use a custom apache logging directive to put this in your Apache log in place of what it thinks the username is.

I've used this quite successfully on one large project...