Dieter Maurer wrote:
Martin Koekenberg wrote at 2006-5-3 14:47 +0200:
I use this code in a Python script and call this script within a DTML-IN statement. What I need is a script to get only items with a date in the future, today or in the past. The objects are DTML Documents with a date property field.

Assuming, your property contains a date, you can uses something like
(to get things with dates in the future):

   now = container.ZopeTime() # see the "DateTime" documentation for other times
   return [obj for obj in context.objectValues()
           if obj.getProperty(...) > now

I'm fairly sure he'll want to change that if statement to:

if not obj.getProperty(...).latestTime().isPast()

cheers,

Chris

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk