Terry Jones wrote:
"Chris" == Chris Withers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Chris> ZCatalog ships as a standard part of Zope, no need to download.
Chris> It's covered extensively in the zope book on Plope.org...

Chris> Not everything is as hard as some people manage to make it ;-)

OK, thanks. I hope you'll agree though that the three excerpts below from
http://www.zope.org/Documentation/How-To/ZCatalogTutorial do give the clear
impression that ZCatalog is available as a separate standalo

Hoy cow that doc is old. "Last modified on 2003/08/01."

That date was when the site was migrated from the previous version. So the real creation date is lost somewhere in space-time.

But ZCatalog has allways been part of Zope as long as I have developed in it. And that is since sometime in the nineties.

hilsen/regards Max M, Denmark

IT's Mad Science

Phone:  +45 66 11 84 94
Mobile: +45 29 93 42 96