Thanks for the help Infor

I deleted the psycopgda 1.0.0 product from zope and installed version 1.1.21 via the psycopg-1.1.21 tarball. After consulting the FAQ I realized I had to install mxDateTime, and run ./configure telling it where to find zope, postgres libs and the mxdatetime lib. Then, after running make, make install and make install-zope, I had to copy the PsycopgDA dir to the Product dir of my zope instance.

Thanks for the help from everyone else too!

Infor Gates wrote:
version 1.0.0 is very old. You should try the last stable version 1.1.21. I have used this version with Zope 2.8.x with Postgresql 8.0.x. It is stable.

*/Josh Stephenson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>/* wrote:

    I recently installed psycopgda version 1.0.0 and restarted zope. I
    see that it installed because it's listed under products in zope's
    control panel, but it's not listed in the drop-down menu where all
    other products are.

    I installed by doing:
    python build
    python install

    Zope 2.9.2
    Python 2.4.2
    PostgreSQL 8.1.3

    I've tried installing psycopg version 2-2.0b8, but I don't even get a
    listing in the products under zope's control panel.

    What am I doing wrong?
    Zope maillist -
    ** No cross posts or HTML encoding! **
    (Related lists - )

Blab-away for as little as 1ยข/min. Make PC-to-Phone Calls <**> using Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.