--On 8. Mai 2006 13:19:02 -0500 Brian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I have a flash app that accesses .xml files.

The source is viewable and some creative crackers have figured out how to
meld a url together to get vital information from those .xml's.

I need to prevent the web client from directly accessing them.

Is there a directive (such as Apache's) or mechnisim to keep web clients
from accessing yet allow my app access these files?

This question makes little sense. If your flash app must accest the .xml file then it must be accessible for everyone. You think about checking the
user agent for flash apps but all this stuff can be faked.

-aj