Thanks, Tres, for replying. In fact, I am the author of the MVP product (prolly shoulda mentioned that...). It seems Zope's not finding my Products path for purposes of importing modules. It is, however, finding it for purposes of registering products. This is my first product, so I'm still getting the lay of the land. Should I be able to import modules from my Products directory? Does the fact I can't mean my install is configured incorrectly? I tried declaring an explicit path to my Products directory. Here's (what I think are) the relevant bits from my zope.conf:

%define INSTANCE /usr/local/zopedev
%define ZOPE /usr/local/zopedev
products /usr/local/zopedev/Products

TIA for any help,