The stuff has been merged on the Zope trunk and is documented in the CHANGE.txt file.

-aj

--On 17. Mai 2006 10:00:47 -0300 David Pratt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Can someone point me to Zope2 running Twisted server from Paris ecm
sprint. I see at least three branches that look like Z2 Twisted
refactoring in the svn. Can someone explain differences between these.
Many thanks.

Regards,
David