De : Lennart Regebro [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Envoyé : mercredi 24 mai 2006 14:56
À : Pascal Peregrina
Cc :
Objet : Re: [Zope] AJAX and Zope

On 5/24/06, Pascal Peregrina <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I was wondering if there is any plan to have built-in support (i.e.
> helpers, built-in Zope objects, etc) in order to support AJAX in Zope at
> some point.

The helpers would then be some sort of Ajax JS library. I think that
at this time it makes more sense to let people choose for themselves.
If one turns out to be better than the others, it will spread around
the community and become a "default" standard, and then maybe it's
interesting to include as a standard package, but thats a big maybe
and a big if.

I don't know what any built-in Zope-objects would do for Ajax. :)

Lennart Regebro, Nuxeo
CPS Content Management

the system manager.