--On 26. Mai 2006 14:54:58 +0200 Martin Koekenberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Who has experience with Z SQL Method.
I Created a from to enten some data into MySQL server. I used Z SQL
Method  to write the dat into the databse. Everytime I submit the form I
get a  screen with the field in my Z SQL Method component.

huh? Of course you will see the input if you have specified a parameter list
for your query. No parameters, no input form...everything else is documented
in the RDBMS chapter of the Zope Book.

How can I write the dat from a form into my database at once by using Z
SQL  Method ?

see above.