--On 26. Mai 2006 12:42:39 -0400 Daniel G <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I am new to Zope and I have a small problem with it. I
would like to customize the log file Z2.log, like to
add the time taken to process a request or other
similar parameters from Apache.

I did not find in zope.conf a directive for
it....where should I add it?

The Z2.log is a CLF compliant log. Therefore there is little need to make it configurable in some way. You might look at the 'trace' logger (look through etc/zope.conf).