--On 26. Mai 2006 14:39:26 -0400 Daniel G <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

hello,

thanks for the hint. I have read few documents about
the tracer 'logger' but I did not see the possibility
to add/remove some symbols in order to add/remove some
data from the tracer.

Could you send me some URLs where I could find some
examples and/or documentation?

There is no configuration other than patching the sources.

-aj