I am wondering if there is any current and stable shopping cart products for zope (2.7.5 is my current live version).
I have a custom merchandise product for a client's business site.
Retail sales are already handled via their PayPal merchant account. The retail items only need the appropriate PayPal button/form code and PayPal handles the rest.

However the client also does wholesale, but not via PayPal, and wants a wholesale "cart" into which a wholesale buyer can put items and quantities to submit for review, final pricing, and shipping costs.

I have just looked on and under products - commerce I don't find anything that looks current.

I searched also and didn't find anything.
I googled around a bit for zope shopping cart product and simliar and still didn't find anything that looked viable.

Is there anything out there?
If so why is it so hard to find?  ;-)

John S.

- Eco-Living -