Jens Vagelpohl wrote:
Persistent caches can introduce odd errors, unfortunately. They can create inconsistencies between what a ZEO client thinks the database state is and what the ZEO server thinks. Not recommended for production setups.

Don't necessarily agree with this. If the clients get in a tiz, that's a bug that should be fixed.

There are several production setusp where I use persistent client caches and I've had very few problems with them...