As (a co-author) of OpenFlow there is no known leak in that product...
we will try to provide support in order to see what are the problems.
Feel free to contact me directy.

Regards
Marco

On 6/4/06, Michael Vartanyan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi all,

One of my Zope (2.8.4 on Python 2.4.2, SLES9) sites constantly hits the
memory limit. It makes heavy use of two products - ExtFile (1.5.0) and
OpenFlow (1.1.0). ExtFile class (of ExtFile) and workitem class (of
OpenFlow) are leading the refcount list with a not-constant but overall
increasing numbers of references. Refcounts for both reach numbers that
are incomparably higher than the numbers of their instances in ZoDB. I
wanted to ask if there are known leaks in these products before going
into (painful) hunting and debugging leaks in my own code.

Thanks!

Marco Bizzarri
http://notenotturne.blogspot.com/