On 6/6/06, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Right now I'm using Zope 2.8.1 with interface of plone 2.1.1 and Python
2.3.5. I'm planning to upgrade the version interested in migrate to ZOPE3.2

Plone doesn't run on Zope 3, so that migration would be a seriously
major undertaking (ie, reqrite from scratch).

" Does Zope3.2 provides support to check last modified person's name in
recent modified tab. ?" In Zope 2.8.1, In recent modified link it was
   always reflecting owners name, not the person who modified the file.

Zope2 doesn't have a recent modified link, and I don't think Zope3
does either. So it's most likely a Plone feature you are talking
about, and hence has nothing to do with Zope 2.8.1.

Please provide me information regarding this.

http://blogs.nuxeo.com/sections/blogs/lennart_regebro/2005_10_04_zope2-vs-zope3-faq