Hey all,

Recently, ZWiki stopped working on my zope 2.9.2 intel mac os x 10.4 box (python 2.4.2). It was working fine until sometime yesterday, when I could no longer access my wiki using the address http://<my ip>:8080/mywiki

This is strange because zope is running, I can get into the zmi, create objects from any other product, view public pages running on the zope server, but whenever I try to view my wiki, I get:

Unable to connect Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at <my ip>:8080.

Again, just to be clear, I can view any other zope-hosted page using the same ip and port.

Any thoughts?

-josh