Sent: Thursday, June 08, 2006 4:31 PM
Subject: Re: [Zope] dtml forwarding request

The dtml_method where I want to forward to is on another server, so your may would be a little hard to do.  Sorry, I didn't make myself clear the first time.

Thanks, any suggestions?

Jonathan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
if you want to go straight from one dtml routine to another just use dtml-var (ie.  have dtml method A call dtml method B) -  then in dtml method A have:

<dtml-var methodB>

This will 'pass' control and the REQUEST space from A to B.

Is this is not what you are looking for, then provide some more info as to your use case.

Jonathan