--On 19. Juni 2006 09:16:23 -0700 Alric Aneron <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello,
I have a dictionary object and a result set object (that was returned
from a ZSQL method).  Is there any way I can merge them into one variable
and use them in a dtml-in statement?

result sets have a dictionaries() method and dict have an update() method..everything else is one-liner-Python magic and depends on your usecase.

-aj