Greetings to all,
my company is searching for a tool capable of producing good quality pdf's from
page templates or documents on the fly.
This tool should somehow integrate with Zope. It could be Zope/Plone product,
python script or even shell script invoked by Zope. It can be commercial (and
probably will be).
I've searched the net, but found nothing that would met this requirements:
* professional css conversion: pdf should look almost exactly like source
document, all css properties should be handled
* it should omit silently html elements, that are not supported (e.g. flash
objects, applets) without crash or error
* links should be active (clickable) in pdf
* conversion of html forms to pdf forms would be nice to see
* conversion from flash objects or java applets to static images (somehow)
would be nice to see too
* even putting flash objects into pdf was considered (i'm suspecting latest pdf
format handles build-in flash, since adobe bought macromedia some time ago)
Every help that i can get would be appreciated.
Zope maillist - Zope@zope.org
** No cross posts or HTML encoding! **
(Related lists -