Of course-I hadn't thought of that. A small WebDav or Ftp script could
be written to do that in a batch. I guess possibly not ultimately the
most elegant as it would involve the server connecting to itself using
a remote connection to transfer files internally? Still worth a try.
Would be nice to set up an option to do this from within the interface
with config settings. I'll spec something out with a view to creating
a product.

On 6/22/06, Martin Aspeli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Tino Wildenhain wrote:

> Krishna Shukla schrieb:
>> How we can read the "plone file" File from zodb in one file object.
>> Regards
>> Krishna
>
> should work similar - but check the API docs. The meta-type
> is probably a bit different so you need to extend it in the
> Zopefind() call. Also for ultra performance, Zope file objects
> usually dont wear an opaque string with data but linked PData
> elements which could be read block by block instead of the
> simple str() in my implemention.

Look at whatever ATFile specifies; I suspect it's something like getFile().

There's an obvious solution we're missing here by the way: use WebDAV or FTP
:)

Martin

michael