----- Original Message ----- From: "Luiz Fernando B. Ribeiro" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <zope@zope.org>
Sent: Friday, June 23, 2006 8:40 AM
Subject: [Zope] Import Modules

I manage my own servers developing web applications and I would like to remove the import restrictions of python modules in python scripts. Is it possible? How can I allow other modules to be imported? I have been using external modules but it is starting to become nonproductive since I have to create functions to simple problems like md5, re, etc, and just using the needed modules would be much simple.

I use Zope as an application server and my clients do not have access to the ZMI, so I'm not concerned with protection against misuse by my clients.

This may get you pointed in the right direction: