Andreas Jung wrote:
I manage my own servers developing web applications and I would like to
remove the import restrictions of python modules in python scripts. Is it
possible? How can I allow other modules to be imported? I have been using
external modules but it is starting to become nonproductive since I have
to create functions to simple problems like md5, re, etc, and just using
the needed modules would be much simple.

Check for allow_module(). However this is *not* a solution for all and everything. There are several that will define not work properly with PythonScript (including 're').

See Products/PythonScripts/README.txt for a description of how to enable regexps in python scripts.

+33 1 40 33 71 59   [EMAIL PROTECTED]