Hi every one
I've used zcatalog 2 years ago. Every thing was perfect
My zclass objects where removed from zcatalog when
they were delete etc ...

Today i try to create another zclass on the same zope server (2.6)
zclass with zobject,zcatalogaware inheritance
and the zcatalogawareness don't work any more.
And I don't know why !!!!!!

So each time a property is modified i should
force a refresh like that :
this refresh all my indexes. But it's not normal

On the other zclass product, each time an object is modified indexes
are modified transparently

How can i check,debug, test Zcatalog-Aware ability ?

Thank's for all