On 6/24/06, Dieter Maurer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
In what way would this differ from "zope.org/{collector,faq,wiki,...}"?

Well, for one, it´s simpler to set up, and does not rely one one
single point of failure (and apache that does the rewriting) to each
separate server. Secondly, what I'm discussing here is the principle
of independent sites that run on independent servers and can be
managed independantly, and upgraded independantly, and extended with
new microsites independantly.

If they are called zope.org/XXX or XXX.zope.org is a minor issue in
that case, although I definitely preferr the last one fo the reasons

This way, you would have an integrating site ("zope.org")
which would be able to provide integrationg services, e.g.
a search where you are interested in a concept and
happy to find hits in faq, wiki, product,...

That can be done anyway.