On 6/24/06, Andrew Sawyers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I agree - just change from microsite to 'communuty supported site' and I
wouldn't find any reason to argue this personally.  :)
I'd like to see some other site write this software and feed it to
www.zope.org via rss or some Ajax implementation the designers come up
with.  The limited content placed directly on zope.org should be that
noted herein and other emails IMNSHO.
The can - to that site the community steps up with or to sourceforge.
No need for it to be on the www.zope.org.  I of course prefer it if
someone in the community did it, so they could feed data to zope.org for
display.  It's about integration in my opinion - not about

OK; I see what you mean now. You ant to create the www.zope.org that
works as the main entrance and integratoor of the microsites. The
proble is that you wnat to do that BEFORE the microsites exist, which
is backwards.

Also, you seem to think that the microsites can be run by whoever
under whatever domainname. That doesn't work. We can't have our main
product site disappear because the guy who managed it got tired or
forget to pay his internet provider bill. And it looks bad if the
community is a hodgepodge of domains and URLs.

I say that you repost this proposal when we have some community sites
to integrate. :-)