On 6/25/06, Andrew Sawyers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I'd beg to differ.  A community such as what PHP has built didn't work
this way.  They managed this very successfully.  We have not.  I think
the problem is you want to wait until the complete city is built before
you think you can open select stores for business.

It is absolutely and completely exactly the other way around.

Yes, I seem to think this.  You seem to think it needs to continue to be
centrally managed., which has been a proven failure IMNSHO.

Again, this exactly and absolutely the other way around.

I appreciate you saying that - but again, I beg to differ.  What you
propose is to continue to have the current status quo.

No. In my answer to your proposal, I wrote exactly what I porpose. I
think you should read it and return with your comments after that. The
things you claim here to be my point of view is the direct opposite of
what I wrote there.