To: <zope@zope.org>
Sent: Monday, June 26, 2006 8:21 AM
Subject: [Zope] OracleStorage - DCOracle2

Hi all!!

I need save the zope objects in an Oracle 8.1.7 Database,who I'm trying do
it with DCOracle2 Product.

My initial problem is I need save objects in Oracle Database who reside in
other machine distinc Zope resides. Due to it, I have a compilation
problem because Oracle server resides in other machine(error:
/ora00/ora8i/u01/app/oracle/product/8.1.7/lib/libclntsh.so not readable;
unable to
determine your oracle version.
make: *** [.config] Error 2

If I understand correctly, you have zope running on two different servers: Server 'A' runs Oracle and Server 'B' contains business logic that requires content from Server 'A'. If this is the case, have you looked at XMP-RPC?