=?ISO-8859-13?Q?Aidas_Dailid=EB?= wrote at 2006-6-26 14:33 +0300:
>I've installed 2.7.8 on OS X Server and added some Zope product. The
>problem is that the web page works fine from localhost, but from
>remote hosts it fails to load some random images.

Browsers often have tight timeouts when they load additional
page resources (much tighter as for the primary content).

When the resource does not arrive in time, it may (in case of image
resources) be shown as broken.

To find out whether this is the problem, view such a broken
resource in its own page ("view image" in the context menu).
When the resource is then okay, you proabably have this problem.

--
Dieter