During recent load testing of a new application 3.1% to 7.6% of all http requests resulted in conflict errors
(3.1% with 10 simultaneous users; 7.6% with 50 simultaneous users).
The conflict error occurs when the application attempts to write a small image object into a temporary folder, and each conflict error generates the same traceback:

Traceback (innermost last):
  Module Zope2.App.startup, line 173, in zpublisher_exception_hook
  Module Zope2.App.startup, line 240, in commit
  Module transaction._manager, line 96, in commit
  Module transaction._transaction, line 380, in commit
  Module transaction._transaction, line 378, in commit
  Module transaction._transaction, line 433, in _commitResources
  Module ZODB.Connection, line 484, in commit
  Module ZODB.Connection, line 518, in _commit
ConflictError: database conflict error (oid 0x07, class Products.TemporaryFolder.TemporaryFolder.SimpleTemporaryContainer)
I am running Zope 2.9.2 on CentOS 4.3 (linux).
Does anyone have any ideas as to what I could do to reduce/eliminate these conflict errors?