Claudio Battaglino schrieb:
what does exactly happen when I use "python:" into a zpt?
Is it a problem if I have many "python:" in my page templates?

Path expressions are by far better human readable IMHO. I try very hard to avoid Python expressions if possible.

To give you an example:

I prefer

<option tal:attributes="selected item/selected" ...

<option tal:attributes="python: test(foo == bar, 'selected', None)" ...

. But also because in the first example the template doesn't need to know about implementation details and thus it is better reusable e.g. as macro.