On 7/3/06, Chris McDonough <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Actually, I think python: expressions perform slightly better than
their path: counterparts because their evaluation step needs to do
less work (no guessing about getitem vs. getattr).  Geoff Davis
taught me that.  But in the end it's all dwarfed by the penalty
imposed by security, so it really doesn't much matter.

Right. So the best and quickest is to prepare all the data in pure
disk-based python.
It's easy to do if you use the view methodology you get with Five, but
there are other ways to do it if you don't want to use views.