--On 5. Juli 2006 13:41:32 -0500 Ignacio Valdes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi, I'm trying to get Mailhost to work on Fedora Core 5 with Zope 2.8.7.
Sendmail is up and running on FC5, Mailhost is installed and set to
localhost, port 25. However, nothing seems to happen when an e-mailable
event occurs. I did not configure sendmail in anyway, it was the stock
one on FC 5 install. I don't know where to begin as to how to get this to

This basically an off-topic question. You might check the mail logfiles
to figure out about potential sendmail problems. Btw. are you sure that FC5 uses sendmail? FC5 used to use Exim.